THE BIOSTIME SUMMER GIVEAWAY CONTEST CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Biostime Vitamin D Drop Summer Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PT”) on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 6:00am PST and ends at 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, July 24, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The “Administrator’s” (as defined below) computer shall be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Health and Happiness (H&H) Inc. (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants will enter on Instagram.com. In order to participate, entrants must have an Instagram account. To participate, entrant must do the following: (1) Follow Biostime Instagram account @Biostimeus, (2) Tag A friend on Biostime Instagram account @Biostimeus, and (3) use the hashtag #SUMMERWITHBIOSTIME.
Sweepstakes Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the Submission Guidelines indicated in Rule #3. There is no limit to Sweepstakes Entries per person/email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Collectively, Sweepstakes Entries shall be referred to as (“Entries”). Entries must be received by the Entry Deadline of Sunday, July 24, 2022 @11:59pm PST to be included. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address, to submit an Entry. Normal internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your phone/internet service provider may apply.
4. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove the Entry or, if Sponsor so determines, edit the content of the Entry. All Entries must comply with these Official Rules and the registration instructions in order to be eligible. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group). Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, or mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and will disqualify the Entry. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image/brand image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by Direct Message and sent their prizes within four to six weeks after receiving their US mailing addresses. Noncompliance may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Noncompliance with any specified time frame or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining the prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected.
7. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
• Six (6) prizes in total. Each winner will get 2 Vitamin D Drops + Probiotics. Retail price is $49.98 per winner. And Health and Happiness (H&H) Inc. will pay for the cost of shipping the prize to each winner.
8. GENERAL RULES: No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded (except as specifically stated above) and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. In no event will more than the stated prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all Entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entrants/winners/travel companion agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties, Instagram, and Facebook from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of a prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and Administrator’s/Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s names and/or likenesses and Entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All Entry material submitted will not be returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone/device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address indicated on the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders associated with the Entries. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period and overall prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes (if any).
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.